Fiber Optic Christmas Trees
Our Fiber Optic Christmas Trees offer a unique display of color that adds warmth to your Holiday season. Fiber Optic Christmas Trees create a dazzling color changing effect or can be steady burning.
A Fiber Optic Christmas Tree is a perfect selection for a small room or table top accent piece. They make great Hostess or loving gift to a college student for their dorm or apartment.
How Does A Fiber Optic Tree Work?
- Fiber Optic trees have fine clear fibers inside the artificial pine needles that reflect the light projected from within the base.
- A color wheel above the bulb turns inside the base and causes the colors to change gradually throughout the tree.
- Carefully separate all the branch tips.
- To achieve maximum fullness, tips should not touch one another.
- You may decorate the fiber optic tree with lightweight ornaments because the tree branches are not strong enough to support weighted objects.
- All ornaments and materials should be non-metallic and flame retardant.