The Traeger Select Pro Pellet Grill runs wood-fired circles around conventional grills!
- Wood fired grill - wood pellet fueled
- Size: 46"H x 57"W x 25"D
- Available in Gunmetal Blue and Bronze
- 36,000 BTU's of cooking power
- Constructed of cold rolled, powder coated steel for durability
- Porcelain enamel-coated steel cooking grids
- Digital Pro controller keeps the preset temperature within +/- 15 degrees Fahrenheit for precision cooking
- Cooking Surface: 806 square inches
- Main Rack: 31" x 19"
- Extra Rack: 31" x 7"
- Main cooking rack holds up to: 20 burgers/5 chickens, 28 hot dogs/6 rib racks
- Additional rack holds up to: 12 burgers/20 hot dogs
- Hopper holds up to 18 lbs. of pellets
- All-terrain wheels
- Dual meat probes
- Weight: 170 lbs.
- This energy efficient grill runs off of a standard 110 volt outlet
Take your wood-fired cooking skills to the next level with the Pro series from Traeger.
Featuring a traditional look, stainless steel side tables and enclosed storage space, the Traeger Select Pro Grill is where style meets functionality. This grill body is constructed of durable powder coated steel with a blue finish and boasts 36,000 BTUs of cooking power. The 806 square inches (31 X 19) of porcelain coated grilling surface produce excellent sear marks, while being easy to clean. The Pro Series includes an extra grill rack to add another 217 square inches (31 X 7) of grill space over just the main grates, letting you cook a full meal all at one time.
The versatility of this pellet grill allows you to smoke at temperatures as low as 180 degrees and then crank it up to 450 degrees to sear to perfection. The natural airflow inside of the grill allows for convection cooking, so you can bake a pizza right on your grill and do not have to turn your meat, unless cooking with high temperatures or if you want even grill marks. The Digital Pro controller displays the temperature inside the grill on the LED panel and is monitored by a resistance temperature detector (RTD) probe which takes 60 readings per minute to maintain the preset temperatures within 15 degrees. Dual meat probes give you perfect temperature readings on two items at once.
Traeger grills feature an auto-start system that is simple and safe to use. When you turn on the grill, the auger begins to feed pellets into the firepot while the draft induction fan feeds air into it. The igniter rod is activated and glows red hot for the first four minutes to ignite the pellets in the firepot. These cost-effective pellets burn at a rate of only 2 lbs per hour on high heat, 1 lb per hour on medium heat and only 1/2 lb per hour when smoking. This energy efficient grill runs off of a standard 110 volt outlet
Be the first to review this product
Write A Review