Pool TechnicianVIEW STORE
Full Time Pool Sales & Service Field Tech, open, close, maintain all types of pools and equipment.
Will train qualified candidate.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license in good standing with the department of motor vehicles.
- Reading and interpreting work documentation, including work orders, schematics and manufactures specification.
- Troubleshooting and servicing gas heaters, above ground and in ground pools and filters, plumbing, electrical controllers, pool leaks associated with all types of pools.
- Good working knowledge of pool structures, safety practices as well as electrical codes.
- Provide opening and closing pool, liner installations for all types of pools.
- Provide water testing and sell chemicals needed to correct conditions.
- Inspecting and testing the performance and function of a variety of equipment and systems, including multi meter or ammeter tests and gas pressure.
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts, components or structures.
- Using a variety of hand tools for repair and replacement purposes.
- Completing work documentation such as work orders, invoices to record parts used and cope of service problems warranty coverage, serial numbers etc.
- Good communication with customers, co-workers, and supervisors.
- Ensure compliance with established safety practices.
- Ability to operate warehouse machinery in a safe manner.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Solid Customer service attitude.
- Ability to travel to customer location and between stores.
- Clear motor vehicle record
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.