Display your favorite ornaments on your tree this year and watch them revolve with our Deluxe Gold Revolving Artificial Tree Stand.
- 21" diameter base
- Easy to Set-Up and Store!
- Supports artificial Christmas trees up to 120 lbs
- Gold stand for artificial Christmas trees up to 9'H with a maximum of 1,800 lights
- Supports artificial Christmas tree trunks with a diameter of 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2" and 1-3/4"- interchangeable adapters included
- Rotates 360 degrees forward or reverse - or stationary
- Equipped with 2 power sockets - each socket can accept a maximum of 900 lights
- 16AWG power cord with maximum allowable load of 400W per end connector
- Indoor use only
Love this tree stand! Nothing lasts forever and my old stand (also from American Sale) died. Ordered a new one asking if they could ship out ASAP, since we had a family party, and it was shipped the very next day! My order also included a handwritten note, wishing me a Merry Christmas, and hoping I enjoyed the party.
The stand works well and was delivered before promised. The base of our tree wasn't the same size as the standard adapters included with the unit but a trip to the hardware store remedied that. Spins our 7.5' tree with mo problem.
This tree stand is engineered to accept 3 size diameter tree poles 1",1.25", & 1.75". It is well made and looks nice. It was perfect for our 9 foot tree.
I've had 3 different rotating stands in the past several years, each eventually wearing out. After a couple years, they end up not rotating smoothly, and kind of jerking. I finally conceded and put out the money for this one, by far, the most expensive of all the ones I've ever had. I've had this one running for about 2 hours for the first time, and it's already jerking. Shouldn't be doing that already, even if it was cheap.
After our second Christmas using this stand, it started to make popping noises and the tree light that plug into the stand flicker on and off in three spots during the rotation.
Tinley Park Outlet
Saturday: 10am - 6pm
Sunday - Friday: CLOSED
Reopening Saturday (12/5): 10am - 6pm
Bridgeview, Carol Stream, Lake Zurich, Merrillville, Naperville, Orland Park, Romeoville
Cyber Monday: 9am - 9pm
Tuesday - Friday: 10am - 7pm
Saturday - Sunday: 10am - 6pm
Customer Pickup Hours
Customer Pickup -
Tinley Park Warehouse
Monday - Friday: 12pm - 6pm
Saturday - Sunday: 10am - 3pm