Natural Chemistry 4-in-1 Clear™ Pool Clarifier is made from the recycled shells of crabs and various sea life. Crabs and other crustaceans have a product in their shells called "chitosan" that attracts small particles of debris in water. Use this to quickly clear problem water or to polish dull water by removing small suspended particles.
- 32 ounce bottle
- No mixing required
- Environmentally friendly
- Clears cloudy water quickly
- All natural chitosan based clarifier
- Highest available concentration in the industry
- Clear is compatible with all sanitizing systems
- Non-toxic and cannot be overdosed
- Can be added at the same time as shock
Directions for use:
This product is designed for use in properly balanced pool water.
Standard Dosage Rate: (No premixing required) 1oz per 7,000 gallons of pool water.
Cloudy Water Dosage Rate: (No premixing required) 1oz per 5,000 gallons of pool water.
- Using flip squirt cap, apply Clear at the recommended dosage rate across the pool water surface. (See side of bottle for measurement marks).
- Concentrate on deep water areas.
- Run filter system continuously for at least 6 hours after application.
Note: For best results, it is recommended to use this product with an elevated level of chlorine.
Weekly Maintenance: To enhance pool water clarity and appearance, treat with Natural Chemistry’s Clear once a week at the Standard Dosage. For home pools that get heavy use or for commercial pools, treat pool twice a week at Cloudy Water Dosage.
Tinley Park Outlet
Monday: 10am - 6pm
Tuesday & Wednesday: CLOSED
Thursday - Saturday: 10am - 6pm
Sunday: 11am - 5pm
Bridgeview, Carol Stream, Lake Zurich, Merrillville, Naperville, Orland Park, Romeoville
Monday - Thursday: 10am - 6pm
Friday: 10am - 8pm
Saturday: 10am 6pm
Sunday: 11am - 5pm
Customer Pickup Hours
Customer Pickup - Tinley Park
Monday - Friday: 10am - 6pm
Saturday: 10am - 3pm
Sunday: 10am - 3pm