Use our Natural Chemistry Pool Cell Protect to help protect pool liners and finishes from calcium scale and metal staining.
- 33.9 ounce bottle
- Helps protect pools from damaging effects of scale buildup due to excessive calcium and other minerals
- Reduces scale formation on salt generator cells to help maintain optimum performance
- Protects pool liners and finishes from calcium scale and metal staining
- Reduces calcification on salt generator cells and pool equipment
- Does not contribute to unwanted phosphate contamination like many other stain and scale products
- Phosphate free
Note: Cationic polymers used in many clarifiers, flocculants and polyquat algaecides should not be dosed to swimming pool water at the same time as metal control products. Cloudy water, precipitation and reduced product effectiveness may result. Wait 24 hours between additions.
Directions for use:
This product is designed for use in properly balanced pool water.
Monthly Maintenance Dosage: Add 1 bottle (33.9oz) of Cell Protect per 20,000 gallons to the pool water evenly around the edge.
Do not exceed recommended dose.
Note: If calcium hardness level is above 400ppm, add 1 bottle (33.9oz) per 10,000 gallons monthly.
Do not use with biguanides.
Mon-Fri: 10:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
Sunday: 11:00am - 5:00pm
Bridgeview, Carol Stream, Lake Zurich, Merrillville, Naperville, Orland Park, Romeoville, Lansing Outlet
Mon-Fri: 10:00am - 9:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am - 8:00pm
Sunday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
Customer Pickup Hours
Mon-Fri: 10:00am - 8:00pm