Rheem 105K BTU Above Ground Natural Gas Pool Heater
Available In Store Only
Questions? Talk to an expert today!
Please fill out the form and dropdown below:
The Rheem 105K BTU Above Ground Natural Gas Pool Heater is fully serviceable and built for years of operation.
- 105K BTU
- Natural gas heater for above ground pools
- Analog thermostat provides precise and accurate performance with the ease of use
- The electronic ignition system requires external power (120VAC or 240VAC) and generates a pilot only when there is a call for heat
- To help keep installations easy and affordable, it features a 3' three prong 120V electrical cord
- Supplied with a set of 2" flange water connections to make your installation secure and effortless
- Comes standard with a built in water bypass so it can handle different GPM’s without having to adjust your flow rates manually
- Burner tray is built to last
- Polymer headers prevent rust stains from harming your pool's surface
- The fin tubes of the heat exchanger are each made from a single piece of extruded copper
- This heater is designed to draft naturally in outdoor installations with its exclusive low-profile design
- Has a polyester-coated, non-corrosive cabinet that is more durable than solvent-borne and waterborne-coated metal cabinets
- A ceramic fiber combustion box keeps your heater running efficiently while keeping the outside jacket cool
Click here to download the manual
Select Cabinet Color
Select Shell Color
Actual colors and product may differ from on screen representation.
Please see your local dealer to verify.