A bold color, an unmatched grilling performance and upgraded features are just a few things that make the Weber Genesis® II E-330 your grill of choice. Its burners run from front to back for even and consistent heat distribution. They are topped by the angled, stainless steel flavorizer bars that vaporize any food drippings, allowing the smoke to go back into your food for an added smokey flavor. The shape of the bottom of the grill funnels additional grease toward the middle to the centrally located, easily accessible drip pan.
- Color: Crimson
- Available in Liquid Propane only
- 39,000 BTU's
- Sear Station Burners: 9,000 BTU's
- Side Burners: 12,000 BTU's
- Dim. (Lid Open): 31" D x 59" W x 62" H
- Dim. (Lid Closed): 29" D x 59" W x 47" H
- Primary cooking area is 513 sq. in.
- Warming Rack area is 156 sq. in.
- Total cooking area of 669 sq. in.
- 3 stainless steel burners
- 9mm solid stainless steel rod cooking grates
- GS4 Grilling System includes: Infinity Ignition, Stainless Steel Burners, Porcelain-Enameled Flavorizer Bars and Grease Management System
- Features 2 fold-down side tables, 1 motion-activated handle light, 2 durable all-weather wheels and 6 hooks
- Also includes an owner's guide
- Requires 1 AA battery (not included)
- Model #61032201/LP
- Porcelain-enameled lid
- Built-in lid thermometer
- Open cart design
- Welded tube frame
- Bottom shelf
- Infinite Control burner valves
- Stainless steel heat deflectors
- iGrill 3 compatible (accessory sold separately)
Call or stop in at one of our store locations where a Weber Grills Specialist will assist you with the price and purchase of your new outdoor kitchen.
For California Customers: California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986 (Proposition 65)
To fulfill the requirements of Proposition 65, it is our responsibility to inform you of the following:
WARNING: Handling the brass material on this product exposes you to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tinley Park Outlet
Monday - Tuesday: 10am - 6pm
Thursday- Sunday: 10am - 6pm
Bridgeview, Carol Stream, Lake Zurich, Merrillville, Naperville, Orland Park, Romeoville
Monday - Sunday: 10am - 6pm
Customer Pickup Hours
Customer Pickup -
Tinley Park Warehouse
Monday - Friday: 10am - 6pm