When you hit the water this summer, keep your hands free and your drink close with the Thirst Mate™ Unsinkable Drink Float. This clever design reuses your empty plastic bottles to Cannonball Proof your drink. Whether it’s BIG or small, cup or can, even a wine bottle, with this float, your drink’s UNSINKABLE & it’s always FLOAT O’CLOCK.
Please Note: The Swivel Connector is sold separately but is available in the dropdown menu.
- 1 count package
- Unsinkable floating drink holder
- Available in 4 colors: Pink, Blue, Lemon or Lime
- Accessories also available: Connector
- Fits cans, bottles, tumblers, party cups, koozies, Yeti Coldster & even wine bottles
- Reuses carbonated soft drink bottles & premium water bottles (Coke, Pepsi, Seltzer, Tonic, Dasani, Aquafina, etc.).
- Recyclable & Ecofriendly!
- The bigger the plastic bottles, the better the float
- No more holding your drink out of the water any more!
- Use (3) like-size empty plastic bottles and attach to the Thirst Mate™ for flotation ability
- For use in the pool, river, lake, bathtub, etc.
- You are now hands free to float more fun
- Do your drink a favor & CANNONBALL PROOF IT!
- Made in the USA
LEASH for Thirst Mate™:
- The LEASH lets you anchor or tether your drink with the Thirst Mate's™ built-in tow ring
- Clip it to your tube or boat
- Wrap it around your wrist, anchor down or just hold on
- You already know your drink is unsinkable but with the LEASH, your drink will stay by your side and not down the river or across the lake
Swivel Connector for Thirst Mate™:
- Has (2) screw-top ends so you can connect 2 or more Thirst Mate's™ together
- With this Connector, you can build chains, circles or any other configuration that inspires you
- Get creative; build a "Buddy System" to float your drink along with your phone or a Bluetooth speaker
I use this in the lake to keep my 32 oz insulated cup of margarita handy while swimming. I use 17 oz plastic Coke bottles to keep it afloat. It works flawlessly!
Tinley Park Outlet
Monday - Tuesday: 10am - 6pm
Thursday- Sunday: 10am - 6pm
Bridgeview, Carol Stream, Lake Zurich, Merrillville, Naperville, Orland Park, Romeoville
Monday - Friday: 10am - 7pm
Saturday: 10am - 6 pm
Sunday: 10am - 6pm
Customer Pickup Hours
Customer Pickup -
Tinley Park Warehouse
Monday - Friday: 10am - 6pm