The Elf Made Toy Factory was the big winner of the 2015 “You Name it. We Create It.” Halloween design contest - an annual social media contest where Lemax fans submit their own ideas for the next Lemax creation.
One talented Lemax collector, Paul Sellars, of Hervey Bay, Australia, won the chance to see his concept for a Lemax Christmas village building come to reality.
Elf Made gives us a glimpse of a three-level elf toy workshop, showing off the skilled elves’ handiwork as they prepare for Christmas. We see wood, stuffing, and string being worked on by the elves. Then, almost like magic, we see another conveyor belt coming out from a window, carrying teddy bears, toy cars, dolls and other fantastic toys into a tower. Gifts are wrapped in this tower and sent down the chute, where they land in Santa’s overflowing sack, ready to be delivered by Rudolph and all the other reindeer!
The whirring sights and sounds of this incredible workshop are sure to be a great addition to any Christmas village.
- Model #75190
- Size: 7.09" D x 11.81" W x 10.43" H
- Year Released: 2018
- Lemax Santa's Wonderland Village
- Polyresin plastic Sights & Sounds building
- Winner of the 2018 “You Name it. We Create It.” Christmas design contest
- Gears in front revolve
- Raw materials move in an out of the workshop
- Toys inside the clear tube swirl on turning screw
- Hand-painted to give it a lifelike feel
- Contains an inside scene for maximum effects
- Volume Control and Power Switch for all functions
- This unit will draw approx. 360mA current at 4.5V DC
- Adapter included
Tinley Park Outlet
Monday: 10am - 6pm
Tuesday & Wednesday: CLOSED
Thursday - Sunday: 10am - 6pm
Bridgeview, Carol Stream, Lake Zurich, Merrillville, Naperville, Orland Park, Romeoville
Monday - Friday: 10am - 7pm
Saturday & Sunday: 10am - 6pm
Customer Pickup Hours
Customer Pickup - Tinley Park Warehouse
Monday - Friday: 12pm - 6pm