Our Natural Chemistry Pool First Aid is a natural enzyme formula coupled with a fast-acting polymer clarifier that biodegrade organics in your pool.
- 67.6 ounce bottle
- Quickly and easily cleans up dead algae, pollen, oil leaks, hydraulic spills, antifreeze residue, vandalism, and high organic waste loads
- Reduces chemical shocking most times by 50% or more
- Eliminates or greatly lessens cleaning or soaking filter media with harsh chemicals
- Eliminates scum line on tile forever
- Eliminates fat caused foaming
- You can notice that your pool water is cleared, cleaner, and softer!
Directions for use:
This product is designed for use in properly balanced pool water.
For optimum results, add product when sanitizer level is below 5ppm and wait 48 hours to shock the pool.
- Pour Pool First Aid into the pool water evenly around the edge of the pool at a rate of 2oz per 1,000 gallons. One capful treats 2,000 gallons.
- It is recommended to keep the circulation running for 48 hours after application.
- Do not shock during this 48 hour time period.
Recommendations: Use every two days until the pool is crystal clear. Apply directly to waterline to quickly remove any existing waterline buildup.
Important: If water temperature is below 70ºF, Pool First Aid will work more slowly so allow more time for results.
Works as any good clarifier should. Very pleased with the results.
Tinley Park Outlet
Monday - Tuesday: 10am - 6pm
Thursday - Sunday: 10am - 6pm
Bridgeview, Carol Stream, Lake Zurich, Merrillville, Naperville, Orland Park, Romeoville
Monday - Friday: 10am - 7pm
Saturday - Sunday: 10am - 6pm
Customer Pickup Hours
Customer Pickup -
Tinley Park Warehouse
Monday - Friday: 10am - 6pm