Our Natural Chemistry Pool First Aid is a natural enzyme formula coupled with a fast-acting polymer clarifier that biodegrade organics in your pool.
- 67.6 ounce bottle
- Quickly and easily cleans up dead algae, pollen, oil leaks, hydraulic spills, antifreeze residue, vandalism, and high organic waste loads
- Reduces chemical shocking most times by 50% or more
- Eliminates or greatly lessens cleaning or soaking filter media with harsh chemicals
- Eliminates scum line on tile forever
- Eliminates fat caused foaming
- You can notice that your pool water is cleared, cleaner, and softer!
Directions for use:
This product is designed for use in properly balanced pool water.
For optimum results, add product when sanitizer level is below 5ppm and wait 48 hours to shock the pool.
- Pour Pool First Aid into the pool water evenly around the edge of the pool at a rate of 2oz per 1,000 gallons. One capful treats 2,000 gallons.
- It is recommended to keep the circulation running for 48 hours after application.
- Do not shock during this 48 hour time period.
Recommendations: Use every two days until the pool is crystal clear. Apply directly to waterline to quickly remove any existing waterline buildup.
Important: If water temperature is below 70ºF, Pool First Aid will work more slowly so allow more time for results.
Tinley Park Outlet
Monday - Tuesday: 10am - 6pm
Thursday - Sunday: 10am - 6pm
Bridgeview, Carol Stream, Lake Zurich, Merrillville, Naperville, Orland Park, Romeoville
DAILY: 10am - 6pm
Customer Pickup Hours
Customer Pickup -
Tinley Park Warehouse
Monday - Friday: 10am - 6pm
Saturday - Sunday: CLOSED