Our Natural Chemistry Pool Metal Free is a highly effective metal chelating agent that protects against staining and discoloration from trace metals such as iron and copper.
Use Metal Free at opening and closing to protect pool liners and finishes from metal staining and scaling!
- 33.9 ounce bottle
- Protects against surface staining and water discoloration caused by metals in pool water
- Phosphate free
- Powerful formula chelates iron, copper, and other trace materials
- Protects against calcium and mineral scale buildup
- Should be used as part of a well designed pool maintenance program
- Does not raise phosphate levels in pool water like many other stain and scale products
Note: Cationic polymers used in many clarifiers, flocculants and polyquat algaecides should not be dosed to swimming pool water at the same time as metal control products. Cloudy water, precipitation and reduced product effectiveness may result. Wait 24 hours between additions.
Directions for use:
This product is designed for use in properly balanced pool water.
Initial Dose: Add 1 bottle (1L) per 75,700 litres to the pool water evenly around edge.
Weekly Maintenance Dose: Each week, add 1 capful (120mL) per 38,000 litres to the pool water evenly around edge.
Do NOT exceed recommended dose.
Note: Take caution to not spill or splash Metalfree on deck or coping.
Do NOT use with biguanides.
Tinley Park Outlet
Monday - Tuesday: 10am - 6pm
Thursday - Sunday: 10am - 6pm
Bridgeview, Carol Stream, Lake Zurich, Merrillville, Naperville, Orland Park, Romeoville
DAILY: 10am - 6pm
Customer Pickup Hours
Customer Pickup -
Tinley Park Warehouse
Monday - Friday: 10am - 6pm
Saturday - Sunday: CLOSED