Our Natural Chemistry PHOSfree reduces phosphate levels in your pool for Clear, Perfect Algae-Free Water!
- Available in 2 sizes: 67.7 oz. or 101.5 oz.
- Reduces phosphates to near zero for an algae free pool
- Less filter maintenance
- Less vacuuming and cleaning
- Reduced pool maintenance
- Enhances any sanitizer program
- Non-toxic and no phosphate build-up
- 100% safe for your family and the environment
Directions for use:
This product is designed for use in properly balanced pool water.
- Clean or backwash filter.
- Determine appropriate dose. * See chart below.
- Shake bottle well prior to application. With circulation pump running, add dose to skimmer.
- Run filter for 48 hours continuously without backwashing or cleaning.
- After 48 hours of filtering, clean/backwash filter. Retest phosphate levels, and if necessary, repeat steps 1-5.
Note: If DE filter pressure rises to 10psi above start-up pressure, turn pump off for 1 minute and then turn it back on. If pressure remains high, backwash or rinse for 30 seconds.
Dose per 10,000 gallons (38,000L)
|Phosphate Level||PHOSfree Dosage|
|300ppb or less||0.5L or 16oz|
|600ppb||1L or 32oz|
|900ppb||1.5L or 48oz|
For DE & Cartridge Filters: Do not add more than 1.5L (48oz) at a time. If more than 1.5L (48oz) is needed to treat, be sure to clean or backwash the filter between treatments.
IMPORTANT: Algae must be treated prior to testing and lowering phosphates. Chlorine must be under 5ppm before testing phosphates.
Tinley Park Outlet
Monday: 10am - 6pm
Tuesday & Wednesday: CLOSED
Thursday - Saturday: 10am - 6pm
Sunday: 11am - 5pm
Bridgeview, Carol Stream, Lake Zurich, Merrillville, Naperville, Orland Park, Romeoville
Monday - Thursday: 10am - 6pm
Friday: 10am - 8pm
Saturday: 10am 6pm
Sunday: 11am - 5pm
Customer Pickup Hours
Customer Pickup - Tinley Park
Monday - Friday: 10am - 6pm
Saturday: 10am - 3pm
Sunday: 10am - 3pm