Our Natural Chemistry Pool Scale Free protects pools from the damaging effects of scale buildup and staining due to excessive calcium, iron, copper and other minerals.
- 67.6 ounce bottle
- Works without the use of phosphates or harsh acids
- Phosphate and acid free formula
- Compatible with all pool surfaces
- Protects against calcium and mineral scale buildup
- Controls metal staining
- Helps protect salt generator cells from life shortening damage caused by scale
Note: Cationic polymers used in many clarifiers, flocculants and polyquat algaecides should not be dosed to swimming pool water at the same time as metal control products. Cloudy water, precipitation and reduced product effectiveness may result. Wait 24 hours between additions.
Do NOT use with biguanides.
Directions for use:
This product is designed for use in properly balanced pool water.
Following dosage chart below, add the recommended initial dosage of Scale Free directly to the pool.
Note: If water hardness level in existing pool water is above 400ppm (parts per million), follow recommendations for fresh fill initial dose. Brushing is required. After initial dose, proceed with double the recommended monthly dosage.
Do NOT exceed recommended dose.
|Pool Size||Fresh Fill (Initial Dose)||Existing Pool Water (Initial Dose)||Monthly Dosage (Maintenance)|
* If preferred, Scale Free can be added weekly. Take the recommended monthly dosage and divide it by 4.
Tinley Park Outlet
Monday - Tuesday: 10am - 6pm
Thursday - Sunday: 10am - 6pm
Bridgeview, Carol Stream, Lake Zurich, Merrillville, Naperville, Orland Park, Romeoville
DAILY: 10am - 6pm
Customer Pickup Hours
Customer Pickup -
Tinley Park Warehouse
Monday - Friday: 10am - 6pm
Saturday - Sunday: CLOSED