Use ProTeam Mustard & Black Magic Algaecide to control algae growth and to maintain clear water in swimming pools.
- 1 count package
- Available in 2 sizes: 6 oz. bag or 2 lb. bottle
- Sanitizer exciter
- Powerful bromide
- Restores water clarity
- Non-metallic and non-staining
- Effectively removes all forms of algae
- Leaves no offensive chloramines
- Does NOT contain ammonia
- Continuously circulate pool and filter until pool clears
- Clean filter as necessary and balance pH between 7.4 and 7.8
- Brush areas affected with visible algae accumulations
- Apply 4 ounces per 10,000 gallons of pool water close to affected area; double the dose for stubborn algae outbreaks
- Immediately apply to the pool 1 pound of ProTeam Power Magic per 10,000 gallons of pool water
This product is considered a "hazardous material," is air-restricted and cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii.
All Chemical sales are final.
- 2 1/2
Finally in stock
Been using for years. Never let me down. Worth the price. Cleared water, ate algae. 24'×52" round pool. 1/4 cup followed by one 2 1/2 gal jug of clorine. Easy to use.
I have been plagued with yellow-greenish buildup on my vinyl pool walls and bottom that needed to be vacuumed or scrubbed several times a week, a dreary task. Have tried several different products with so-so success. I added Proteam Musard &Black Magic and have NO,ZERO,NADA going on 5 weeks now. Very satisfied to say the least.
Tinley Park Outlet
Monday - Tuesday: 10am - 6pm
Thursday- Sunday: 10am - 6pm
Bridgeview, Carol Stream, Lake Zurich, Merrillville, Naperville, Orland Park, Romeoville
Monday - Friday: 10am - 7pm
Saturday - Sunday: 10am - 7pm
Customer Pickup Hours
Customer Pickup -
Tinley Park Warehouse
Monday - Friday: 10am - 6pm
Saturday: 10am - 3pm
Sunday: 10am - 3pm