Our ProTeam Spa Brominating Tablets are sanitizing, disinfectant slow-dissolving brominating tablets for spas.
- 1 count package
- Available in 2 sizes: 1.5 lb. bottle or 4 lb. bucket
- Compressed 1" tablets for continuous sanitization of hot tub and spa water
- 61% available bromine & 27% available chlorine
- 92% Bromochloro-5 5-dimethylhydantoin
- Reliable sanitizing for safe spa or hot tub operation
- Brominating tablets are the best sanitizer for warm, heavily used water environments
- As bromine is used, it forms a bromine bank that is re-activated every time the spa is shocked
- All bromine tablets are not alike - some have more chlorine activator than bromine and lack the soft gentle feel of a bromine pool
- Our bromine tablets use just enough activator and become 100% bromine as it enters the pool
- Bromine is not as pH sensitive as chlorine - at a higher pH it is twice as active as chlorine
- When bromine is combined with organic matter, it is still an effective germ fighter
- Bromine does not deteriorate in storage
- Spa water balance is easier to maintain with bromine
- Lower odor than chlorine maintenance
- Initial bromine level should range between 3-5 ppm
- Fill bromine dispenser with Spa Brominating Tabs and adjust levels
- Add bromine tablets as needed, frequency will be determined by bather usage, spa brand, etc.
This product is considered a "hazardous material," is air-restricted and cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii.
Couldn't use or return.
Tinley Park Outlet
Monday - Tuesday: 10am - 6pm
Thursday- Sunday: 10am - 6pm
Bridgeview, Carol Stream, Lake Zurich, Merrillville, Naperville, Orland Park, Romeoville
Monday - Friday: 10am - 7pm
Saturday - Sunday: 10am - 6pm
Customer Pickup Hours
Customer Pickup -
Tinley Park Warehouse
Monday - Friday: 10am - 6pm
Saturday: 10am - 3pm
Sunday: 10am - 3pm