The sleek and stylish Raypak Digital Gas Pool and Spa Heater features innovative technology designed to keep your pool or spa at the perfect temperature for your enjoyment. Built to withstand various weather conditions, this modern pool and spa heater is the perfect solution for environments requiring efficiency, convenience and versatility.
Thanks to a brilliant low-profile design, corrosion resistant cabinet made of galvanized metal, copper fin tube heat exchanger, and a bevy of advanced-engineered materials, enjoying your heater year round is a breeze.
ProTek Shield is a cutting-edge module that protects the heat exchanger and extends the life of your Raypak Digital Gas Pool and Spa Heater. Rest, soak or swim knowing that your pool heater investment can be enjoyed even longer thanks to this innovative, patent-pending technology.
- Available in 2 sizes: 200K BTU or 266K BTU
- Excellent for use in chlorinated and salt water pools
- Engineered to take the brunt of the corrosion that naturally occurs over time (erosion of the ProTek Shield means it’s working!)
- Utilizes breakthrough patent pending technology
- Compact design
- Easy to replace, saving you time and money
Our Digital Gas Pool and Spa Heater includes various application options based on fin tube materials including: copper and cupronickel, both available as ASME1.
Bronze ASME headers provide the strength needed to meet commercial code requirements.
Equipped with an intelligent control system that can easily be tied into an existing remote system, our heater also features a microprocessor-controlled thermostat for setting the perfect temperature for your pool or spa.
Whether upgrading your existing system or adding a new pool or spa to your home, the Raypak Digital Gas Pool and Spa Heater offers you flexible installation solutions.
Bonus: The self-adjusting burner compensates for gas pressure fluctuations, ensuring that the heater will always burn clean and safe.
- Natural gas heaters for above ground and in-ground pools
- Includes a set 2" slip-fit CPVC water connections
- Capable of handling water flow at a rate up to 125 GPM
- Very reliable direct spark (electrical) ignition system ignites the gas directly at the burner from a spark
- View current temperature on digital display
- Heating performance uninterrupted by falling leaves, wind, airborne debris, rain, downdrafts, updrafts, sleet, snow, etc.
- Polymer headers prevent rust stains from harming your pool surface
- Exceeds all state and federal standards in fuel efficiency
- Compatible with most major pool control and remote systems on the market today
*BTU (British thermal units) measures the amount of heat (energy) required to raise the temperature of one pound of water by one degree Fahrenheit
Click here to download manual
After 3 months of service heat exchanger leaks won't cover under warranty.
Tinley Park Outlet
Memorial Day: 10am - 5pm
Monday - Tuesday: 10am - 6pm
Thursday- Sunday: 10am - 6pm
Bridgeview, Carol Stream, Lake Zurich, Merrillville, Naperville, Orland Park, Romeoville
Memorial Day: 10am - 5pm
Monday - Friday: 10am - 7pm
Saturday: 10am - 6 pm
Sunday: 10am - 6pm
Customer Pickup Hours
Customer Pickup -
Tinley Park Warehouse
Memorial Day: 10am - 3pm
Monday - Friday: 10am - 6pm
Saturday: 10am - 3pm
Sunday: 10am - 3pm