Our Commitment to You During The Coronavirus Outbreak
Last Updated: 4/2/2020
Like most of you, we have spent the past few weeks and days following the developing story regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We have always treated our customers’ and employees’ health and safety as our main priority and we plan to continue to do so during the following weeks.
In compliance with the Illinois and Indiana Stay-At-Home (or Shelter-In-Place) order, American Sale will close our store locations to the general public effective 3/21/20 at 5 pm for Illinois locations and 3/25/20 for the Merrillville location. We will reopen when the order is lifted on May 1st.
FOR ONLINE ORDERS:
- Our internet orders will continue to be processed and fulfilled, but may incur a slight delay due to us limiting employees at our warehouse.
- If you have selected Warehouse Customer Pickup in Tinley Park, please enter the doors and follow signs marked "Customer Pickup". Ring the bell to alert a warehouse associate so they can retrieve your order for you. Customer Pickup hours are listed on our Locations Page.
* Please remember, Warehouse Customer pickup hours vary from the Tinley Park Store hours.
FOR STORE LOCATIONS:
- We are continuing to take orders on our products via phone and internet. We are able to do curbside pick-up for these purchases. Just call our stores to place your order and arrange your pickup!
- We are offering Video and Phone Consultations for those who want to talk to a Product Expert and make an appointment this way. Please contact us here us to arrange this!
- We are still offering delivery and install on ALL outdoor products to our customers at this point in time.
Saturday: 10 am - 6 pm
Sunday: 11 am - 5 pm
In addition to our standard process, we have increased the frequency of cleaning, hygiene routines, and monitoring operational protocols — all of which are continually checked to ensure they meet or exceed all guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). We are continuously updating our employees on any new standards of safe customer interactions and safe operating procedures. “Social Distancing” is now a standard employee protocol.
Any staff member that is feeling sick has been asked to stay home and seek medical attention and testing if necessary.
We ask that any customer who is feeling ill to stay home and reschedule any order pickup appointments. Our staff is willing and able to accommodate your schedule.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and do all we can to protect you, our valued customer, and our employees. We look forward to reopening our doors again and returning to our normal hours so we can help you Bring The Fun Home!
Thank you for your understanding, cooperation and for choosing American Sale!