Big Green Egg Metal Table Nest
Available In Store Only
Questions? Talk to an expert today!
Please fill out the form and dropdown below:
The air-flow beneath your Big Green EGG is critical for the long-lasting life of the EGG. Placing the grill directly on a table or island can burn it, cause a fire or even put cracks in your grill, which means using this Big Green Egg Metal Table Nest is a wise choice.
- Available in 2 sizes: Large or X-Large
- Metal table nest helps provide an air gap below the EGG
- Made of powder-coated heavy steel so your nest is durable and strong
- Indented assembly screw ensures no damage to your grill
- The feet make sure your grill stays where you want
- Raised structure at the edge ensures that the oven does not move around
- Provides air flow beneath the EGG by raising the EGG about 2 inches
- Useful for custom tables, islands and outdoor kitchens
- Not used for free-standing support
- Big Green Egg Grill sold separately
CAUTION: The metal Table Nest must be used in conjunction with a table or built-in surround. Not for use as a free-standing support for your EGG. Do not place EGG directly on wood or combustible surface!
DO NOT USE A TABLE NEST TO SUPPORT AN EGG UNLESS THE EGG IS HOUSED WITHIN A TABLE, ISLAND OR OTHER SURROUND.
THE LOW-PROFILE TABLE NEST IS NOT DESIGNED OR INTENDED AS A FREE-STANDING SUPPORT for your EGG. Only the Mini and MiniMax have a low-profile Nest designed to be used as a free-standing base.
THE EGG IS DESIGNED TO BE USED IN A METAL NEST OR WITH A METAL TABLE NEST, PROVIDING AN AIR GAP BELOW THE EGG – however you must exercise caution and not place an EGG directly over combustible material such as ground cover or an extremely dry wood surface even if using a Table Nest.
A concrete paver block or granite tile is often used to support the EGG when used in a table or built-in. If not used in conjunction with a Table Nest, it is recommended that these be stacked at least 3” thick for proper heat protection.
FOR MAXIMUM HEAT PROTECTION, IT IS BEST THAT A GRANITE TILE AND A METAL TABLE NEST BE USED IN COMBINATION, particularly if EGG is routinely used for long cooks or high temperature cooking and is placed over a wood surface.
PERIODICALLY CHECK THE AREA DIRECTLY BELOW THE EGG to ensure that over time there is no deterioration on the surface under the EGG due to heat transfer.
Assembly Instructions: Manual | Video
Big Green Egg® does not allow online sales of their products.
(However, we still want to show you what we have available).
Please click on our 'Talk to an Expert' button for pricing.
Select Cabinet Color
Select Shell Color
Actual colors and product may differ from on screen representation.
Please see your local dealer to verify.