Hanging a garland above your wreath on your double-door front door gives your home the grand entrance you deserve during the holidays, but damaging your home with nails leaves a terrible view for the rest of the year.
This patented Garland Hanger allows you to hang garland around your front door without damaging your home with nails or screws. The hanger's width is adjustable to fit door frames between 52 in. - 82 in. wide.
Designed to prevent damage to your door frame, the garland hanger uses pressure to hold garlands up to 20 lbs. up in your door jam. Complete with rubber pads on each end help ensure that your door frame is protected, and a durable powder coating to prevent rusting of the hanger.
- Size: 52-82" L x 5" W x 8" H
- Effortlessly holds seasonal greenery up to 20 lbs.
- Hang your garland without damaging your door frame
- Adjustable to fit door frames between 52 in. - 82 in. wide
- Durable iron with brown protective coating
- Rust-resistant coating protects the metal from the elements
- Rubber end pads to protect your door frame
- Easy setup and take down with it's patented design
- Serious decorator works for indoor and outdoor use
Tinley Park Outlet
Monday - Tuesday: 10am - 6pm
Thursday- Sunday: 10am - 6pm
Bridgeview, Carol Stream, Lake Zurich, Merrillville, Naperville, Orland Park, Romeoville
Monday - Friday: 10am - 7pm
Saturday: 10am - 6 pm
Sunday: 10am - 6pm
Customer Pickup Hours
Customer Pickup -
Tinley Park Warehouse
Monday - Friday: 10am - 6pm