Open your swimming pool with ease using our ProTeam Supreme Plus Swimming Pool Opening Kit.
Available in two sizes:
- 10 lbs. - treats pools up to 5,000 gallons
- 20 lbs. - treats pools up to 10,000 gallons
- Easy to apply powdered formula
- Specialized water buffers to help with water balance
- Blended with corrosion inhibitors to help extend the life of equipment and pool components
- Added water clarifiers to give water a second to none look
- Unique formula that will not be affected by sunlight or evaporation
- Typically once a season application
- Compatibility with all surface types
- Compatibility with ALL forms of sanitizers, including mineral sanitizers and salt (chlorine) generators
- Reduces eye and skin irritation
- Used in Disney Resort pools!
- Chlorine consumption will decrease
- Water will feel softer regardless of your water hardness levels
- Gives water a beautiful sheen
- Will make clear water appear even more crisp and clear
- Helps to maintain an ideal pH during the pool season
- Reduces the amount of time between cleaning cycles, regardless if you are using DE, Sand or Cartridge filter systems
- Keeps equipment cleaner longer
- Clean filter as needed and adjust water balance
- Apply product when pool is not in use and with pump running
- Minimum initial treatment is 2 pounds per 1,000 gallons of pool water
- For long lasting results and the softest possible water, add the initial treatment at 3.5 pounds per 1,000 gallons of pool water
- Apply in two equal doses at least 8 hours apart directly to the pool with the pump running
- No need to adjust the pH afterwards - total alkalinity may increase slightly after use. If an increase occurs, wait 2 weeks before adjustment
- Resume pool use 15 minutes after applying into the pool
- Level of ProTeam Supreme Plus should be tested monthly and maintained at 30 to 50 ppm
This product is considered a "hazardous material," is air-restricted and cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii.
All Chemical sales are final.
- algae problems
- step process
I have been a user of ProTeam products for over 10 years and I swear by them. My useage of chlorine 3 inch tabs was reduced by 60%, never have any algae problems like I had with Baquacil and highly recommend the ProTeam products.
I love the one step process. A little pricey but easy.
Tinley Park Outlet
Monday - Tuesday: 10am - 6pm
Thursday- Sunday: 10am - 6pm
Bridgeview, Carol Stream, Lake Zurich, Merrillville, Naperville, Orland Park, Romeoville
Monday - Friday: 10am - 7pm
Saturday - Sunday: 10am - 6pm
Customer Pickup Hours
Customer Pickup -
Tinley Park Warehouse
Monday - Friday: 10am - 6pm
Saturday: 10am - 3pm
Sunday: 10am - 3pm